LOGO

LOGO

Vivekananda Rock Memorial:

 Vivekananda Rock Memorial is stands on two rocks which are located about 500mts (approx)  off the mainland. It was built in 1970 by the Vivekananda Rock memorial committee  in honour of the visit of Swami Vivekananda to Shri Padhaparai during the month of December 1892 for deep meditation and enlightenment.
In this memorial we can see the foot of Devi Kanyakumari Bagavathy Amman at Shri Padhaparai. Other than this, it contains Dhiyana Mandapam, Sabha mandapam, Mukha Mandapam.
The Vivekananda Rock memorial is now under the organization Vivekananda Kendra. Boat service to Vivekananda Rock & Thiruvalluvar is operated by Poombuhar Shipping Cooperation.